2. Networking for rescue with email and on Facebook intensifies. Anyone can become a voice for shelter dogs, you just have be willing to do more than love them.
3. Nahki's been attacked in his kennel and euth may happen fast, without reason, so Angel #1 takes him to boarding and commits to paying for however long it takes to find rescue.
4. Angle #1 takes Nahki to the vet after he's attacked in his boarding kennel. Wounds are serious.
5. Angel #1 brings Nahki to her home in L.A. for a weekend of broken bones and spirit healing.
6. Angel #2 helps get more photos and video for more networking and targets the few rescues who might be interested in Nahki.
7. Rescue Angels. With assurances of help finding transport and donation networking Bullies & Buddies, says yes.
8. Bullies & Buddies finds Angel #3, transport. It's a couple tanks of gas and at least 5 hours of driving to move Nahki from boarding in Bakersfield to Huntington Beach.
9. Angel #4, foster. A home's found where Nahki can be the only dog. No possibility of being attacked, all possibility for healing in peace and quiet.
10. Networking for a home continues as Nahki recuperates.